Several CAE Fellows have been recognized by the Governor General as new appointments to the Order of Canada. These appointments highlight the outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation.
Congratulations to the CAE Fellows receiving these prestigious awards:
- Cristina Amon – For her contributions to the advancement of the field of engineering and to research and innovation across Canada.
- Yves Beauchamp – For expanding the École de technologie supérieure and Montréal’s Quartier de l’innovation, and for his devotion to post-secondary education.
- Hoda ElMaraghy – For her contributions to the field of mechanical engineering, notably for her work in advancing manufacturing systems in Canada and abroad.
- Jagmohan Humar – For his contributions to structural engineering, for his commitment to education, and for his long-standing service as a community leader.
- David P. Wilkinson – For his contributions to electrochemical science and engineering, particularly the ongoing development of fuel cell technology.
Read more about the recipients and the awards here.